Creating and import inclusions
Helium Rough scanner creates 3D models of rough. But to create inclusions we recommend to use M-Box system with Oxygen software.
1. Create inclusions on M-Box system. We recommend to learn Oxygen Microscope documentation / section Creating Inclusions in the Oxygen Microscope with the New Context Based Interface - special manual how to do it.
2. Save inclusions in .oxg project.
3. Import inclusions into Helium Rough / Pacor software:
- Open mmd project of the same stone
- Press button on Scene
- Select .oxg file with inclusions that you are saved previously in Oxygen
- Press button Import in panel Import 3d-Inclusion
- Inclusions are imported
3. Save the mmd project. Now it is ready for optimization process.