- Where to find the GemAdviser application?
- How to open a file?
- How to switch between different presentation modes?
- Photo-realistic virtual images of the stone and a movie
- Different lighting models for photo-realistic images and movies
- Cut Quality
- Short information about the stone
How to open a file?
Use the "File/Open..." menu command or press button
on toolbar. You'll be presented with an "Open File" dialog. Go to
"Samples" folder and select one of sample .gem files then press
The GemAdviser reads the data from the ".gem" files created with
the help of the DiamCalc
2.x software. A couple of the ".gem" examples are
provided with the GemAdviser installation package. The .gem files
are copied in the "Samples" folder inside "GemAdviser" folder during
the installation. You can also find more .gem files on