Here you will find the history of the GemAdviser software.
GemAdviser version 1.9 - February 4, 2008
- Support cuts from CutDesigner
- External DLL cuts are included in the package and available in GemAdviser
GemAdviser version 1.8 - September 6, 2006
- GemAdviser 1.8 allows to read GEM files created with the latest
DiamCalc with updated Brilliant and Radiant cut and new Princess
It also supports GEM files with external parametric
cuts from DLLs. All DLLs implementing such cuts should be placed in
the "Cuttings" subfolder of GemAdviser. If you export model of
external cut to GEM file using DiamCalc and pass such GEM file to
another user of GemAdviser, make sure that the recipient also has the
- The Cut Quality estimation has new index: Dark zone mono. Calculation of Contrast is disabled.
GemAdviser version 1.4
- Transformation of coordinates XYZ to coordinates sRGB is realized
at an output the image to the screen of the monitor. It has improved
a colour rendition.
- New button with photo camera allows saving the picture in JPEG
and BMP file.
- Several lighting modes have been added:
- ASET 30 Black
- Hearts & Artrows
- Al Gilbertson + White
- Fish-eye evaluation